As if it wasn’t bad enough that the government, courts, lawyers, and the media were against us, there are a number of organizations that do not want to see shared parenting become the norm.
Even faced with the following statistics from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Census Bureau, children raised by single parents account for:
- 63 percent of teen suicides,
- 70 percent of juveniles in state-operated institutions,
- 71 percent of high school dropouts,
- 75 percent of children in chemical abuse centers,
- 85 percent of those in prison,
- 85 percent of children who exhibit behavioral disorders
- And 90 percent of homeless and runaway children.
Organizations like N.O.W. (National Organization for Women) have successfully rallied and stopped bills for shared parenting. The Texas Father’s Rights Movement needs YOU to take a stand and help to stop this.
The Women’s Coalition– This group is actively deleting comments that dont go along with their narrative. They are sending letters to senators, etc. to stop things like the million parent march, etc.