There are a number of remedies available when you believe that you are a victim of visitation denial. The most important thing (and admittedly difficult) is to remain calm.
- Have a printed copy of custody order/divorce decree that highlights visitation
- Contact the local police department and have them act as a peace officer *sometimes the police will say a civil matter, kindly point out that the other parent is in violation of Texas Penal Code 25.03
- Have the police officer complete a report (obtain name, badge number, report number, etc.) REMAIN CALM
- Keep a journal (take pictures etc showing that you showed up to the location and other parent was given 15-30 min to show)
- Review ALL of the information in this link for how to enforce visitation and remedies. It goes through all of the specific things needed
- Another linkthat walks you through how to write a demand letter, etc.